Zenvious Plays Invi?ible Inc.

Hey all. New Youtube 'Let's Player' here. I picked up Invi?ible Inc. pretty recently (since it has just come out recently :D ) and been loving it. I figured since its a random generated game, and its not that long a game, I figured I'd wave the typical "3-month waiting period to avoid spoilers" and do a Let's Play.

I actually knocked off all the episodes just today and am in the process of rendering the files and uploading them. As such I figured I'd make mention of it here on the forums for anyone interested in seeing the game being played, though I highly recomend it be played over just watched (its just pure fun!)

Anyway - link is here. Hope you like my style. Like my channels says, still kinda new to the whole Let's Play world but I am working to improve it each day I can.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm-kSdv2C86tXaLC2tkqjce6148PQQJco

If people liked what I did, I am tempted to do a 'Zenvious RE-Plays Invi?ible Inc' where I start with a setup chosen by YOU, play one mission at a time, and let the audience vote for which mission I take next. Let me know. I think it would be fun :D

Archived