Custom Character Mod Problem

So I'm trying to make my own character, and i'm having an issue with making the basic wilson sounds for him work. It works when i don't have the code for being supercharged in it, but i want my character to be able to do that. help would be very appreciated, as ive spent 2 hours trying to figure out whats wrong.

L'Arc The Thunder Dancer.zip

oh sorry XD, i'm still relatively new to the community so not sure what to say specifically. so basically idk what is wrong with the coding i did, but when i have the code for wx78's super charge (minus the sparks code when your in the rain and the code for upgrading with gears) for some reason the basic sound file for the characters voice doesn't play at all, and when i take all of that code out it plays like it should. im not sure if its cus im using the wilson sounds for the voice cus i wanted a human like character to be able to super charge rather than making another robot, but yeah. thats basically the problem im having i guess>

Archived