Dedicated server not showing up in global listing, but in jacklul listing

I have tried to create a dedicated server, but it does not seem available in the global server listing. 

I can find the server if I switch "Show LAN" to "YES", but this does not help anyone besides me join the server.

I am also able to join the server by using c_connect with my private IP or 127.0.0.1. However, when I try to connect with my public IP, it times out after a few seconds. 

I have set up the server to use port 10998, as I saw that the default port of 10999 seems to have some issues when trying to connect from the same PC.

I have made inbound and outbound rules in my firewall to allow traffic through port 10998. Disabling my firewall completely had no effect.

I have a TEW 811DRU router, which I have enabled port forwarding (I think). I used the instructions here, with the IP address the one I get when running ipconfig under IPv4 Address, and both public and private ports as 10998. I created a rule for both UDP and TCP because neither was working. 

I'm not sure what the issue is, I've tried pretty much everything that was suggested in previous posts in the forums, but I'm willing to try it all again if you suggest it. I've attached the log file, in case you want to look through it, but I haven't found anything interesting there. 

I don't know much about the problem, so I don't want to mislead you, but I haven't had success testing whether port 10998 is open on websites such as canyouseeme.org. It reports:

Error: I could not see your service on xxx.xxx.xxx.128 on port (10998)

Reason: Connection timed out 

I'm not sure if that's because my port forwarding is faulty, or some other reason. 

A last little note, everything in the .lua and settings files is vanilla. Everything is default, copied and pasted from the wiki, with no mods. 

I'm really stuck at this point, so any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional information to troubleshoot, and I would be more than happy to provide it.

log.txt

Archived