Just wanted to say...

I haven't played this game since what steam says was November 25th. I felt that the game didn't have much that made me want to actually STRIVE to beat its ridiculously hard campaign mode. I always knew Klei could make it into a game worth playing because, well, they are Klei Entertainment, and they know how to entertain! After reading up on the forums of the updates and stuff since i last played i just wanted to say good job to the dev team, and i will gladly make a positive review on the game once it comes out! (I would rather not make an early access review because if people see it they may think i am one of those people that always buys early access games and has a biased opinion towards alphas/betas.) - Kevin

What would you say to those of us who thought the game was insanely fun, and who ran the campaign multiple times?

I think you're mistaking your own particular skill level for the target Klei should be aiming for. If you think the game is too difficult, you *can* play it on easy... if you think it's too difficult on easy, then maybe this is the wrong kind of game for you.

Archived