Dedicated server does not show up in server browser

Hi,

I've started hosting a dedicated server. It was working fine, but as of two days ago it no longer shows up in the server list in-game.

It shows up on this list:  http://my.jacklul.com/dstservers/

My configuration is as follows.

[network]default_server_name = [US East] reddit survivaldefault_server_description = server_port = 10997server_password = max_players = 8pvp = falsegame_mode = survivaltick_rate = 30connection_timeout = 8000pause_when_empty = trueserver_save_slot = 1[MISC]CONSOLE_ENABLED = trueautocompiler_enabled = true

Server is hosted on a dedicated server, there are no NAT issues. Port 10997 is open on both UDP and TCP (however it was working previously with only UDP traffic open)

I know that some people are still able to connect because in the log it shows several people logging on and off, but I can not see it in the list and neither can some of my friends.

Can you see the server? What could be causing this? Thanks.

Yes, I've run this command to update.

./steamcmd.sh +@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1 +@NoPromptForPassword 1 +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/steam/dst +app_update 343050 validate +quit

Everything updated properly and I still can not see the server in my game client. Game client is through Steam and is also fully up to date.

I've determined that my server version from version.txt is 131581 while my client version is 131517. I've tried deleting my game and redownloading and installing it from Steam, however this did not update the client. It still reads version 131517.

Please advise.

It seems that 131581 is the RoG beta branch version number of the client, and I can connect to my servers using RoG beta. However, I did not opt in to the beta on that version of the server.

Still looking for an answer -- can vanilla servers still be hosted? I see plenty of them in the server list, have they just not updated yet their dedicated server yet?

Archived