[General] - Ping problems.

Lanfeust

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Ping problems.

Issue Description: Don't know if i posting this in the right place, so sorry if i'm wrong. Problem is in this. Before update on 23 of 26 february, we with my friend had no ping problems, i launched server, he connected and had 3-10 ping. After that update we allways had ping around 200. And today we got some moments when he had pind jumping to 700-800. We got tired of this, but cuz we really enjoy time in this game, i suggested to try a dedicated server. So i installed dedicated server, launched it, we both connected to it, and.... We have same ping around 3-10 like it were before update on 23-26 february. My thoughts were like "WHY?!!!", so we tried again to connect to me without dedicated server, and ping was again aroun 180-240. So that's the problem. Why my frined have different ping if in both situations he connects to my computer? And yeah, we live realy close, so ping in windows console between our computers is 1. So there is no internet issues.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, not my native language

Steps to Reproduce: Start server

See bad ping

Start dedicated server

See good ping

xD

Archived