Adding cookable food into the game

Gutawer

@Gutawer It's possible and quite easy. Download this mod, look in the modmain for the Cookpot recipes section.

Copied here for convenience.

------------------------------------- Cookpot recipes----  AddIngredientValues({"item"}, {"tag"=value})--		Lets the game know the "worth" of an item. You can supply a list of--		items in the first parameter if they will all have the same values.----		Each tag is a particular "kind" of thing that a recipe might require--		(i.e. meat, veggie) and the value is how much of that kind your item is--		worth.----		See cooking.lua for examples. ----	AddCookerRecipe("cooker", recipe)--		Adds the recipe for that kind of cooker. In the base game the only--		cooker is "cookpot".----		See preparedfoods.lua for recipe examples.--------------------------------------- Give flowers some cooking value. We made up a new "kind" of food, called flower.AddIngredientValues({"petals", "petals_evil"}, {flower=1})-- Add a new recipe which requires flowers as an ingredient.-- NOTE!!! No prefabs for this recipe exist, so you won't actually be able to-- cook it. This is just a code sample.local flowercake = {	name = "flowercake",	test = function(cooker, names, tags) return tags.flower >= 2 and names.butter end,	priority = 1,	weight = 1,	foodtype="VEGGIE",	health = TUNING.HEALING_TINY,	hunger = TUNING.CALORIES_LARGE,	sanity = TUNING.SANITY_TINY,	perishtime = TUNING.PERISH_MED,	cooktime = 0.75,}AddCookerRecipe("cookpot", flowercake)

OK. I've followed every guide I could find about the autocompiler. I've got a mod in my mods folder called anim_exports, which has an anim folder and a spriter folder. I put the scml file along with the png files in the spriter folder and run the autocompiler, but nothing happens. Not even an error message. What am I doing wrong?

OK. I've followed every guide I could find about the autocompiler. I've got a mod in my mods folder called anim_exports, which has an anim folder and a spriter folder. I put the scml file along with the png files in the spriter folder and run the autocompiler, but nothing happens. Not even an error message. What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind, got it to work. Your folder name has to be "exported", in case anyone was having the same problem.

Archived