Mod Challenge / Search (clothing and backpack together)

Hello,

No idea where to post something like this so putting it here - is there currently a mod in existance that allows the player to equip a backpack and clothing at the same time.

To be more clear:

1) Allows backpack and non-combat clothing (breezy vest, dapper vest, floral shirt, hibearnation vest, puffy vest, rain coat, summer frest) or amulet (chilled amulet, nightmare amulet, magiluminescence, construction amulet, the lazy forager, BUT NOT including lifegiving amulet )  to be worn at the same time.

2) When both are worn, speed reduction penalty (in additon to penalty from piggy back) .

3) All non-combat clothing be very heavily nerfed so to avoid being super duper op, but still useful to trade off the reduced speed and allow these items to actually be used. Amulet properties (EXCLUDING lifegiving amulet) unaltered,

If there isn't a mod like this, I imagine the following properties would be necessary to add:

i) Creation of a backpack slot linked to the armor slot.

ii) When backpack equipped it goes to the backpack slot.

iii) When armor, amulet or clothing equipped it goes to armor slot.

iv) If the backpack is equipped first, then clothing or amulet ( EXCLUDING lifegiving amulet) is equipped, the clothing or amulet goes into the armor slot and the backpack remains.

v ) If backpack and/or clothing/amulet (EXCLUDING lifegiving amulet) is equipped first, then armor equipped eg grass suit, then backpack & clothing are dropped to the ground and the armor occupies the armor slot ( INCLUDING lifegiving amulet).

vi ) Armor ( grass suit, log suit, night armor, marble suit, snurtle shell armor, thulecite suit, scalemail and lifegiving armor) are all otherwise unaffected.

It's really bugging me that I go to the effort of making the puffy vest only to be juggling with the backpack, i'd rather be able to use both and make up for it with slower movement speed and greatly reduced insulation for example. For balancing the rain coat, have it derade twice as fast maybe.

If a mod like this could be created it would be great!

The problem is I use StatusPlus, so that will interfere with RPG Hud.

The backpack &amulet slots one is almost what I want but doesn't look to nerf the clothing in any way & looks to allow armor as well as backpack - I suppose I could just use it and promise myself I won't put on armor while using the backpack, but the urge to cheat will be great (cheating is a relative term I guess).

Thanks though

Archived