Getting E_EXPIRED_TOKEN Error

Hi everyone! I am trying to set up a dst dedicated server but i am running into the following errror:

DownloadMods(0)                                                            THREAD - started 'GAClient' (3060050752)                                   HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()                                           HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete                                  [200] Account Failed (6): "E_EXPIRED_TOKEN"                                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                       !!!! Your Server Will Not Start !!!!                                       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                       If you wish to run your server without authentication                      Or if you wish to use your server for a LAN game                           You must run it in 'lan mode'                                              Add the command line argument -lan                                                                                                                    To generate a server_token from a game client, open console                open console with the tilda key (~)                                        Type: TheNet:GenerateServerToken()                                         

I have tried the solution in the wiki http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Don%E2%80%99t_Starve_Together_Dedicated_Servers#Troubleshooting and also the solution mentioned in this thread: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/49871-linux-server-settingsini-server-tokentxt-issues/?p=607202

They both did not work. Now i am pretty clueless what i could try to get my server up and running. Every little hint is appreciated.

p.s. Why am i only able to search the forums after i have created an account?

Archived