Banned Players.

I currently running 5 dedicated servers. And I want more but...

I want to start topic where I will put ID's of players that burning/destroying/torture other players. So everyone else can take that list and paste in their servers.

I need to know how to find banned players on dedicated server. (partially solved, see below)

I need to know how to put banned player in my server config.

EDIT:

I found in logs ID_DST_USER_BANNED but without any clue to find ID of this player.

EDIT:

OK. I found IDs of players that has been banned in ".klei/DoNotStarveTogether/save/blocklist.txt" (where DoNtStarveTogether is your custom/official config directory). What we need is first chars until cube mark (on linux!)

i.e.

KU_hrbN0EhZ[cube_mark]76561198029822736[cube_mark]76561199383442300[cube_mark]willow[cube_mark]My Awesome Dedicated Server[cube_mark]Please write to me at mail at mail . mail

In this example KU_hrbN0EhZ is a ID of player that you banned.

If you have annoying players please post ther ID WITH REASON i.e.

KU_hrbN0EhZ: He was burning ALL trees, grass, etc at very beginning of the game.

Thanks. Hope we build a list of fun-breaking players.

Remaining question is: how to put banned player in my server config? (I'll update this topic if anyone post a solution).

I'm website developer so I can make a site where all hardass players will be posted. (Any ideas of creating this site are welcome)

(a lot of players got their keys due to beta period for free. Lot of them are kids breaking someone else fun. If they had something for free, they don't give a sh*t about others that bought and want to play)

Please don't name and shame. If you suspect someone is deliberately spoiling your DST experience, then make a note of their name for your personal use. If you want to take further action please contact Klei via email or private message.

Thank you.

Archived