No daemon here? Nothing to do in here...

post-467333-0-07027000-1423010704_thumb.

I got this message while playing a sankaku server farm mission. I used a hunter to take down the daemon active on an akuma drone, and after using it, I hid it to avoid explanations to his other heavily armored buddy in the nearings. the drone was on its rebbot time when I thought, "Man, I got two buster chips 1 and I took its daemon, maybe I can manually rehack it while it reboots and avoid a potentially dangerous situation since I am so close to the elevator."

I was playing on normal difficulty and I had been in too many close calls on that run so I wasn't taking as
much risks as I would if I were playing easy. But then I hacked it once and didn't get a blue "knocked out" sign, it stayed red. I got that message displayed and I thought it was weird, I had a scan chip on one of my agents but I was sure I had used a buster chip... So I simply disregarded the message and did it again thinking maybe it still had another ICE to break since a level one buster chip only breaks 2 ICE of a firewall
but then I did it again the message displayed again and the "knock out" sign changed to
blue and I thought, "Yes! now I only wait for it to reboot and I will get it as far
from my agents as possible.

But instead it came back online on the next turn just to
re-reboot and didn't do anything! :grumpy:  I think it is a bug, but at least it kept that pesky
drone down for another turn!  :twisted:

Archived