[Suggestion] World ID \ Seed \ Key for map generation

9 members have voted

1. 1. You want to be able to recreate the (favorite) Map?

• Yes, I want to recreate my favorite old maps \ maps from video or guides. And I want to know this information when I go to a random server, just in case if I would have liked this Map
    • Yes, I want to recreate my favorite old maps \ maps from video or guides. But this information should be known only to the creator of the Map, and he will have to decide who will know "Seed". Display this information on the key "Tab...
    • No, it doesn't matter

планируется ли добавить в настройки сервера возможность задать определенный ключ для генерации мира, который бы позволил создавать одинаковые миры на разных серверах\ заново создать мир позднее?

а также добавить в игру команду для вывода информации о ключе мира для администратора сервера (чтобы была возможность держать такую информацию в секрете) или наоборот для всех игроков\ отображать такую информацию рядом в таблице игроков и\или даже в описании сервера в списке серверов.

Do you plan to add to the server configuration can specify a certain key to the generation of the world, which would allow the same to create worlds on different servers \ re-create the world later?

and add to the game command to display information about the key of the world for the server administrator (to be able to keep such information secret), or vice versa for all players \ display this information in a table near the players and\or in the description of the server in the server list.

Archived