Server Connection Issues

I'm having issues getting my dedicated server to run, I keep getting stuck at this error every now and then:

[00:00:02]: Reset() returning[00:00:02]: THREAD - started 'GAClient' (7036)[00:00:02]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()[00:00:23]: CURL ERROR: couldn't connect to host at api.steampowered.com:80[00:00:23]: Failed GetCollectionDetailsResponse

And then it just stops here. I have this line in servermods.lua to load my collection: 

ServerModCollectionSetup("379114180")

The commands to force enable mods were causing problems, so I took them out for now. However, even when I comment out the above line, I get as far as this error : 

[00:00:02]: Reset() returning[00:00:02]: THREAD - started 'GAClient' (8996)[00:00:02]: DownloadMods(0)[00:00:02]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()[00:00:02]: HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete[00:00:23]: CURL ERROR: couldn't connect to host at login.kleientertainment.com:443[00:00:23]: [0] Account Failed (6): ""[00:00:23]: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![00:00:23]: !!!! Your Server Will Not Start !!!![00:00:23]: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it seems I'm having trouble with the server connecting to hosts, which is odd, the port I am using for this is set in the config as port 27015, and it works just fine with other servers using the same port (yes, I checked to make sure nothing else using the port was running). Antivirus doesn't seem to be a problem, so I'm not sure what I'm facing here. 

Here's the full server log: http://pastebin.com/P0RKXQEM

Help?

EDIT: So this doesn't seem to happen ALL the time, I was able to load mods and have them work, but I still get the collection error and server authentication error with it not being able to connect to the klei login servers. Happens in about 4 out of 5 startups, very annoying.

Archived