[General] - Unable to move across hacked laser gate from either side

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unable to move across hacked laser gate from either side

Issue Description: I am still playing the game that included the level (if that savegame would help).

I should have been a responsible Early Access player and made myself aware of the various bug reporting utilities. This means I didn't hit F1 to get the level info.

Regardless, I will describe the problem, and then you can let me know if it's a known bug, or if there is anything else I can do to help you reproduce it.

Background:

The issue was present on a single level, playing Story Mode on Easy. I was playing with Shalem 11 and Nika (standard versions).

I can't recall the level type, but I believe it was a detention center mission. If it was, the hostage was just a normie.

Icognita was loaded with Fusion, Parasite 1.0, Taurus, and Ping.

The Issue:

In the level was a Gate (laser gate?). I had hacked the power generator and I was able to turn it on and off at will. However, I was unable to cross the gate, from either side.

It made the mission significantly harder, but I made it out with the hostage and both agents alive.

------------

I've attached the save file if that will help. If you would

Steps to Reproduce: If you are able to extract the level seed or you are able to get to the detention level that featured the gate, just simply discover and hack the power generator.

Attempt the cross the gate from either side.

Archived