A minor update that should be included for Endless Mode

Part of the fun of doing Endless Mode is eventually building a team of 4 maxed out agents outfitted with the best items you can purchase.

However, this becomes a hassle because it means you can't do the Insomniac and Prisoner rescue missions properly unless you sacrifice one of your agents.

Can you make an option where we can choose how many agents we actually deploy on a mission? This way we could potentially accrue all of the agents in game but only deploy 1-4 at a time as we need them. Heck it might even add more replayability to Endless mode because it might be fun to see if you can get 1 agent through a 'Extremely Guarded' level just for kicks.

Well I have to tell you, there is absolutely no reason to sacrifice any agent (Yet I think many players have fallen for this before) and you can do any mission just fine. You can send prisoners/courires in the elevater and let them leave the mission, even though some agents are still on their way. You can even send agents out of the mission (works in any mission type by the way) and leave some others to do some more work and leave a few turns later. The elevater will come back after 2 turns (i think it's 2, i'm not sure)

So this might be confusing at first, but the problem you're describing is pretty much nonexistant after all :grin:

However be warned, if you want to take a knocked out guard out of the level with one of your agents, they will come back with the elevator and, if i remember correctly, will always be awake. So no guard kidnapping :D

Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is here.  If you have 4 agents plus a prisoner, you just send 3 or 4 people on the first elevator and the rest on the next elevator.  This mechanic might need to be explained more clearly in-game somehow, it wasn't obvious to me until I saw someone mention it on the forums.

Archived