Suggestion:Add more TOGETHER elements

I have fun in together beta with my friends.it's awesome.

Then I want to give two suggestions to make this game more interesting.

First,since i play with my friends,i want to have more cooperation.Such as build something which need two or more players to finish.

Second,we often spread over the map,and find it hard to know where are my teammates.i think it a good idea to mark my friends in map.

my few ideas.

The two ideas are definitly good ones.

And I add another one:

-When you meet people, you should be able to share your map with them, only if you want to.

(This makes sens to my mind, as you could do this 'irl').

I have fun in together beta with my friends.it's awesome.

Then I want to give two suggestions to make this game more interesting.

First,since i play with my friends,i want to have more cooperation.Such as build something which need two or more players to finish.

Second,we often spread over the map,and find it hard to know where are my teammates.i think it a good idea to mark my friends in map.

my few ideas.

For your second idea, there is a mod which does just that currently out on the workshop.

But I would fully support a toggleable option for the host to choose either permanent player tags visibile, or alternatively, no player tags at all ever.

This would make everyone happy, and having no player tags at all would add a nice optional element to PVP down the line.

Archived