Issue with hosting server (other player have lags) (I have good internet and good performance)

Hi, while I am trying to host server in don't starve together, when there are more than 3 people it, players can notice very significant lags, especially when it is raining or dawn.

When there are few people, I am a "OK host" and when more people join, I become a "bad host"

I understand it could be performance or connectivity issue

However, I need to clarify that I have high-speed internet connection (150-200 Mbits) and when I press Tab, other player's ping is usually within 60. my PC has rather high specifications (i7, GTX 780M,16G RAM, and 7200 RPM HDD). Running Don't Starve Together should never cause performance issue for my PC unless there are some unknown driver conflicts or compatibility issues.  

I understand the game is still in development but I am still posting here because I want to identify the cause of my issue and that would also help the development of the game.

Thank you

Archived