Leg texture not working

lilblue22

Hi I am new to modding on Don't Starve, I followed all the tutorials and gotten stuck many times-then read tutorials again figured it out, got stuck again etc. but this one I haven't seen posted anywhere so here we go:

- I editted the atlas-1 file as usual in paint.net I am sure I haven't done anything wrong everything is as it should be but when I have loaded it into the game when y character is standing still looking to the side his leg (furthest away) is black all white when it should be brown. Also when he is standing still back facing you both his leg's are blank white. 

Everything else is fine when he runs around front back left right it only happens when standing still when looking to the left right or back facing you. When his front is facing you and standing still his legs are ok, when he is at the side left and right only the back leg is blank white the front leg is brown as they both should be.

Can someone please help me I have been making this character for over a month now and this is the first time I have wrote on here asking for any help.

Archived