[Newbie] - Game crashes on Mod enable

Tik115

So I decided to get into modding and decided to make Master cheif from the Halo series, I wanted to get it running in a base form to figure out which legs/arms are for which area so I followed the tutorials that talked about getting the mod to run in the base game, first attempt it didn't appear on the character select but now after correcting a few oversights when I enable the mod and click Apply the game just flat out crashes with the last thing in the log saying

scripts/modindex.lua(311,1) loaded modindex    
scripts/modindex.lua(75,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.

scripts/modindex.lua(239,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: cheif does not specify if it is compatible with the base game. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(242,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: cheif does not specify if it is compatible with Reign of Giants. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(239,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: workshop-225399244 does not specify if it is compatible with the base game. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(242,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: workshop-225399244 does not specify if it is compatible with Reign of Giants. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(386,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_cheif    
scripts/mods.lua(152,1) Loading mod: cheif (Cheif)    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(187,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)    Loading modmain.lua    
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue    116    
scripts/playerprofile.lua(480,1) loaded profile    
scripts/playerprofile.lua(544,1) bloom_enabled    true    
scripts/saveindex.lua(99,1) loaded saveindex    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1162,1) OnFilesLoaded()    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1151,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(112,1)     FE assets already loaded    
scripts/mods.lua(269,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(275,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cheif    
scripts/mods.lua(279,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)        cheif    
scripts/mods.lua(292,1) Mod: cheif (Cheif)      Registering default mod prefab    

(Most of the stuff above the log is my other workshop things so I just cut out this bottom part)

as far as I can see I've done everything right but apprently not, can any experianced people give me a hand here?

Archived