[General] - Agents move one space at a time with continuous running animation; escape causes hang

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Agents move one space at a time with continuous running animation; escape causes hang

Issue Description: I'm playing an Endless mode normal difficulty game. While trying to escape, my agents started to have continuous running animations and would only move one square at a time. Pressing the next turn button fixed it, but then it came back the turn before I made it to the elevator. Upon pressing the escape to the next level button, the game froze, with the following view.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/uploads/monthly_01_2015/form-0-0-68968900-1420335474_thumb.png

Steps to Reproduce: I'm not sure how to reproduce this. I had been spotted by a camera drone that I evaded but was still searching for me. I had sent all the patrolling guards to the cybernetics lab, but had forgotten I had a hacked turret. It started shooting when they walked through the room. When I finally escaped the level, the tracker was at 6.

INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess_Dec9.120654 USER '87789799@steam'

Archived