[Art Request] Edward, The Enlightened

Harrada

Hey, guys.

I am looking for an artist who can take my concept and redraw in in the art style of Don't Starve. They will be free to change it how they please as long as they sticking with the basic concept.

A quick description of the type of character I wish to create:

Edward, The Enlightened

• Starts with lower than average stats. Stats are considerably increased with less sanity. (capping at 50% Sanity)
  • Reduced sanity regen during day, Reduced sanity degen at night.
  • Near by crows flock to Edward's defense when low on Health [Not sure yet if this is possible]

This is just a rough idea of what I will be going for when implementing it into the game.
If any artists are interested in being a part of this, let me know, and I will send you my concept. :-)

[Extra details]

Physical Appearance:

Edward is a humanoid creature wearing a bird-like mask as well as a cloak of crow feathers giving his arms the appearance of wings. His hair is black, and wildly unmanaged. It is unknown if Edward is human or monster underneath. He has a defensive posture and a very alert personality. Paranoid is a good way to put it. (Further details are up to the artist)

Play Style:

Edward's play-style will revolve around a unique form of sanity management. While others believe he is crazy, Edward believes that he sees more clearly than most. He is at his best when he is on the brink of insanity. I want to create a character that takes the dark forbidden places of Don't Starve, and turns them into the place you want to be. That does not mean, however, that I want to make them any less dangerous.

Archived