Rocks regeneration

I don't know if this the suggestion area for mods or not , but i have one suggestion.

I really don't know much about coding , i code minecraft mods and recipes tweaks etc but not this. i was thinking if there's a possible way to make rock1 , rock2 and ice_rock to regenerate in a certain biome like let's say in terrain_rocky i want rock1 and rock2 to every 5 days for example to regenerate. at least like 10 of them combined. in this way making stone , flint , gold infinite without the use of going into the cave and waiting for a deadly quake to either hit u with all the minerals or just spawn bits of it.

Tried adding the code from cave.lua the one adding the instance quaker edditing the code from terrain_rocky to make terrain rocky have earthquakes dropping rock1 and rock2 , it didn't work the game didn't crash or anything it just didn't happen. quaker was set to only happen on rocky terrains.

i explored a whole large map to its fullest corners and mined all the stones. now i can't find anymore except for going to the caves. so this would be very convinient for people who want infinite stone for walls.

Archived