Mod Art Request

Yes, I know these are rarely answered with the response most who make these posts hope to hear, but I have honestly ran out of options on asking my dearest friend artists, and anyone else I can, as many of them cannot get a hold of the Don't Starve art-style.

So, if anyone out there is willing to fill out the art template for the Extended Sample Character, for Don't Starve Together, the 1.1.1 version I believe, that would be positively marvelous. I would love nothing more than to offer something in return, though I am in bit of a.... financial downfall, as I have spent my latest earnings on the Oculus Rift. Heh... Anywho, the coding and all other aspects of the mod, I can cover, and pretty much have. As well as the portrait pictures, and that sort of thing, I just desperately need the Extended Sample Character artwork. If you would like some work, or favor done in return, I would gladly assist. Here is a few sample pictures for the character:

r3yvTuS.png

DVFU2Al.png

Anyway, the trend in the end is this...

*Black Sunglasses,

*Smirky Attitude

*Black/Dark Grey Undershirt

*Denim Jacket/Overshirt

*Light Grey Shorts or Long Pants

*Blonde, spikey/slicked hair

*Blue Eyes

*Brown Shoes

So yeah, that's about it. If anyone does end up reading this and responds, I will be most grateful! :)

~Best Regards

Archived