[Character request] Custom penguin character?

Whix

Hey guys, as the title says, yes it is another custom character request. Anyway for anyone who is interested this is my idea:

As title says i would like to see a penguin character modded into don't starve. I have had this idea for a while but i am completely useless with any form of art (when it comes to the coding part i am capable). So if anyone wants to pick this up as an idea and create the mod go for it (please let me know because i would love to download it when it's ready) or if someone wants to offer up their artistic skill i would be more than happy to do the coding part myself.

If you're going to mod it yourself here are my ideas for it: (some of the mechanics, if not all will be dependent on RoG dlc, so if you pick this up to mod you may want to think of other mechanics for it)

1: The penguin is immune to freezing, but in summer will overheat extremely fast unless the penguin shaves off its fur (using the shaver that Wilson uses to trim his beard)

2: Starts off with an unbreakable fishing rod, obviously because penguins love fish.

3: Finally to balance it out when the penguin eats any other food other than fish, it will lose health/sanity (the amount up to the discretion of the modder)

If you only know how to do artwork that's cool i can code this mod myself just the art i am horrible with. 

Below is a penguin that i did in paint.net. (This was my attempt at making this mod but again i didn't realize how making the artwork worked and when i discovered out how i was hopeless at it)

http://imgur.com/EUqMakL

I was thinking that maybe make it look like it has a more of a tuxedo on and bow tie (maybe a top hat) and the name of the penguin would be "Tux" because of the tuxedo/bow tie.

If anyone even considers doing either of those things whether make the artwork or the entire mod i would be extremely greatful to you forever. Thanks for reading :grin:

(P.S. i did make another post for this exact mod, in a different section of the forum, i cannot find out how to delete it and i thought something like this is more suited into this part of the forum)

Archived