[Request] A penguin playable character mod

Whix

Hello, as the title says i was hoping to find a penguin playable character mod but there was none. I cannot say i didn't try to do this myself and create a mod that adds a penguin as a playable character but i am hopeless at any form of art and when i discovered how people make the awesome looking characters in game i immediately knew that there's no way i would be able to do such thing. So basically i will just say all my ideas i had for the playable penguin on here, both art side and mechanic wise. (As a note i am able to code quite a bit so if someone is good at art and finds this to be an interesting thing i would be more than happy to do the coding part of this).

Mechanics:

Well it's a penguin so immediately i think it should be immune to winters and in the summer if you do not use the shaving thing (the item Wilson can use to get rid of his beard) to get rid of the penguins fur the penguin will over heat very quickly.

Next mechanic, should start with an unbreakable fishing pole, because we all know penguins love fish.

And to balance out the penguin i think that any food other than fish should decrease sanity and take 1 HP off the penguin.

So those are my suggestions for basic mechanics.

Art style: 

I will start off by saying the penguin should be named "Tux" because penguins look like they wear tuxedos all the time. Along with that i think it would be cool if the penguin had a top hat and bow tie, just to make it look that little bit more fancy.

When i tried to make the penguin's art it absolutely was horrible but the kind of theme i did was a short circular penguin like it was a part of a cartoon, not so much a tall lanky penguin.

So yea that's my idea of a mod to add a penguin character, just thought it would be a cool thing since penguins are my favourite animal ever and always wanted to play as one in the game. Hopefully someone more talented than myself finds this to be a good idea for a mod. If someone does decide to do this and you want more information or anything just send me a message and i will try to reply as quick as i can (also let me know you're doing this mod to begin with because i really want to get my hands on it as soon as i could because again i love penguins) 

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can do this :) 

Archived