Suggestions and thank yous

First of all, i want to say thanks for the new game, I've been playing almost nonstop since I got my key, the multiplayer has been amazing, my friends and I play it almost constantly. It's amazing how much fun it is to wander such an open land and go exploring. Even more fun to set up rival camps and play capture the flag.

That said, as much as I love the game, I think a lot more could be done with the ghost aspect in future updates. I think if at all possible, it'd be really cool if instead of just minimal interactions, your ghost would be able to take a host body(not player characters, think running around as a spider or whatnot). It could have limitations and requirements (not being able to craft and after a certain amount of time your victim would die?), but I think it would add a fun aspect to the game after death beyond just pestering your friends to build you a heart or searching endlessly for a touchstone. I'm sure I'm not the first one to suggest this, and I'm not sure how realistic it is, but it would certainly be fun!

I've heard some people mention signal fires, which I think is a brilliant idea, it's always troublesome having to find each other once the map gets expanded a lot. I also think it would be helpful to have sanity be impacted by player interactions. (certain characters add it from interactions and others detract it?) 

It may also be cool to add keys and locking chests/gates to the game. It might be fun to try to break your way into a rival's camp or go treasure hunting!

Regardless, I'm excited to see where it goes in the future, and thanks again!

Archived