I am prolly guilty for taking advantage of the animal tracks like this but its totally worth!

My friend wanted to teach two other friends how to play the game, of course, he invites me, cuz I also know how to play the game, and of course I keep up with the patchnotes so I tend to know if I can get away with murder.

So we start the game, and I'm off looking for animal tracks, find one and it leads to a koalephant, so I bring him back with me, to show the newbies the wild life of the hunt, build a wall around him, and keep him as a pet and poop source since its a rather unique and amusing way to survive, instead of using beefalo. Everyone's happy except me because no ones dead yet...

Day 3, I am off looking for more animal tracks, it's afternoon and I find one, I follow them, I get to the last animal track where I see a message, however I go to the general direction and find nothing, which was weird, because I don't remember that being a result. It does not matter to me, so I continue the hunt,

Day 6, I find my next animal track, I can feel it in my veins, THIS IS GONNA BE A VARG. I get to the end of the tracks, and HELL YA, its a VARG, I quickly run back w/o aggroing it, and got one of the newbies to get a bit close, "It fine, it's a passive creature, like the koalephant! Honest!" 

He walks up and dies in 2 hits, everyone else died right after. But the glorious moment of a person screaming when they are murdered by a Varg for the 1st time is priceless.

Archived