Losing sanity when other player(s) are dead

I also like the idea. Yet this is unfair in terms that early on you may not have located needed items for ressurection or fell too low on health to craft one. The way I see it is that there must be something to balance the penalty for ignoring Player Ghost. I have some ideas.

Make it so if Ghost in the area of view (or on the lookout like an offscreen icon) of the living player then the Player Ghost Sanity Penalty ignored by all players. Ghost players will no longer feel that they pulling down everyone who still don't starve. It will also icourage all who don't starve to find and revive the dead player. or at least comfront him, so he won't feel lonely or useless. It will also help to save sanity to the player who really want to help but don't have enough of something at the moment and this sanity penalty just make the work for him harder. And it will incourage evil ghost players to hide in PvPs. In other words it will filter Friendly Ghosts from Evil Spirits.

I am also not happy about, that of all characters even Wendy suffers from this penalty as well. Even so she is haunted by the spirit of her own sister all the time. In perfect vision she must be the only character that actualy have protection from it and perhaps not turn insane not starving characters if she die, since she is one of those who accept death and not hungry for living's suffering. it will also prevent the gangs of dead Wendies that don't suffer from ghosts yet kill every other player on the server if (s)he's not one of them.

Archived