Sanity Sharing

A good idea to bring teamwork into play 
-Mental Sharer
Like a machine in a science topic like a Two Seat chair with a kinda bowl to pit on its head linked by a cord so if 1 person is insane and 1 is not he can like use the mental waves to calm the other person down this can have good and negative effects for example
-Can make the other suffer like if the one is so insane and the other is just barely sane it will have a sort of negative effect making the other more insane
- Can go on hunger so if the guy who sane is hungry it can maybe take effect with it so if hes starve is mind is not going to work so causing it to fail or even might give him more a negative effect
-Health can also take part so if his health is low he refuses to go on the machine as he becomes afraid 
-of course 2 people must sit on the two chairs

Reason i say this i like more involvement yes it is don't starve together but i like it to be more together instead of one person and and the other because the only big difference is don't starve together is by name so you can be alone you can really play around with it so for example rain electric can cause it to give electric shock so it can't always be used winter might cause the machine to freeze in the process anything to make it sort of interesting 

A good idea to bring teamwork into play 

-Mental Sharer

Like a machine in a science topic like a Two Seat chair with a kinda bowl to pit on its head linked by a cord so if 1 person is insane and 1 is not he can like use the mental waves to calm the other person down this can have good and negative effects for example

-Can make the other suffer like if the one is so insane and the other is just barely sane it will have a sort of negative effect making the other more insane

- Can go on hunger so if the guy who sane is hungry it can maybe take effect with it so if hes starve is mind is not going to work so causing it to fail or even might give him more a negative effect

-Health can also take part so if his health is low he refuses to go on the machine as he becomes afraid 

-of course 2 people must sit on the two chairs

Reason i say this i like more involvement yes it is don't starve together but i like it to be more together instead of one person and and the other because the only big difference is don't starve together is by name so you can be alone you can really play around with it so for example rain electric can cause it to give electric shock so it can't always be used winter might cause the machine to freeze in the process anything to make it sort of interesting 

I actually kinda like this idea...

I think the semantics and preventing abuse might be a little difficult though... Perhaps with some balancing!

Archived