Flower and Evil Flower farms, bess passing through fixed?

We'll i've been looking around about how to make a flower farm first, and second, an evil flower farm, the best posts i found are:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/30096-evil-flower-farm-fix-as-of-now/

30-11-13 pretty sure outdated

And the info on the wiki, i wonder if they fixed the bugs, or if there's a way to do it easier, i read the post several times and i still don't understand why the bees don't just fly out, bees travel around lvl 2 walls, then find a hole in the wall and leave, sooner or later they'll get out.

And the version of Ortorin is even weirder, i builded really similar places and bees flew out really easy.

Greetings.

We'll i've been looking around about how to make a flower farm first and second an evil flower farm, the best posts i found are:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/30096-evil-flower-farm-fix-as-of-now/

30-11-13 pretty sure outdated

And the info on the wiki, i wonder if there fixed the bugs, or if it's a way to do it easier, i read the post several times and i still don't understand why the bees don't just fly out, bees travel around lvl 2 walls, then find a hole in the wall and leave sooner or later they get out.

And the version of Ortorin is even weirder, i builded really similar places and bees flew out really easy.

Greetings.

Maybe you build it too small,just maybe

Oh my! Your profile pic is so cute! Just

wow.gif
Ah sorry for derailing! I forget to read the topic *reads* Aha *humming* you're totally right! ;)

xD Thanks :-)

Maybe you build it too small,just maybe

Sure, that's a possibility, are there any minimum sizes? i guess that you use the pitchfork to measure the zone, so how big should i build it?

And also wich model/layout do you use?

The evil flower farm doen't realy work for me either. But then, most of the (normal) bees I drop on the floor Just start following me around instead of working on the flowers.

I wonder if anyone has some news on this, or if they found a new farm solution?

Hopefully Klei will someday fix the bees&walls combo, my catcoons just keep dying :(

Archived