i need a wilson figure for my wedding cake topper!

kiddeanamite

my fiance and i are huge gamers, and we're wanting to showcase that with our cake.

the plan is to have a bioshock little sister for the female cake topper and a wilson figure for the male!

after doing basic research online, i know getting a specific wilson figure is hard to come by.

can anyone help me out? it'd be awesome to have those combinations of figures for our wedding cake!

if anyone has one available for sale, please let me know! our wedding is november 1, so i obviously need it by then.

thanks!

my fiance and i are huge gamers, and we're wanting to showcase that with our cake.

the plan is to have a bioshock little sister for the female cake topper and a wilson figure for the male!

after doing basic research online, i know getting a specific wilson figure is hard to come by.

can anyone help me out? it'd be awesome to have those combinations of figures for our wedding cake!

if anyone has one available for sale, please let me know! our wedding is november 1, so i obviously need it by then.

thanks!

Hi!

i would've given you the link, but, i already sold my a month ago.

that is a nice idea, i reccomend ebay, actually, just wait a month, you'll find it.

and; happy wedding!

Archived