Spriter is crashing!

XirmiX

I tried to animate Pinehog images, that Lampofulmine made to make it seem like it's rolling (changing from one texture to another), but every time I jump to the next texture for the time it keeps crashing and for some reason automatically changes the alpha of textures randomly. HELP! Why is it doing that? I am using it on steam. Tell me what's wrong with it! It keeps crashing and messing up my animation. It seems very easy, but it's IMPOSSIBLE if the spriter keeps crashing! I am using Windows 7 and I downloaded the tools from steam. I know that my Sublime editor works fine, so what's this one's problem?

Crashing is an integral part of Spriter's being.  All you can really do is save constantly and do every action with caution.

Why does it crash, thought? Any way to fix this? Can developers do anything about it? I won't be able to do anything if the Spriter constantly crashes... On second thought, I can. If I Move my first texture's alpha to 100% and the rest to 0%, then move the time a bit further, then save and exit, open Spriter again with the animation and repeat the process, then I should be fine! Problem is, this is going to take way too long, and I have homework and other stuff to do, so, is there ANY way this can be fixed or done differently?

Btw, Lord_Battal, I'm still waiting for the Squirrel to be done. The animations are already from rabbit, so all you need to do is create some fancy good textures and add that with animation. That shouldn't even crash the Spriter, as far as I know.

Archived