Free don't starve 2 copies and puzzle agent 2 on our channel

pinguiniv

Wow can't say anything about your YT review because I don't understand it. I only heard Dr House and I'm not convinced I good heard. About game. Game are hyped, everybody talking about her and must say now I want it to. I do mistake that I didn't buy when it was for 6$ I think. With your help that can change.

Greatings from Poland.

Just post any good comment about the review or the game. I will draw the game tomorrow.

I've just had a chance to watch a friend play his copy and I have to say this game seems amazing. the artwork alone would be enough to make it a fantastic game but then the attention to detail in the crafting system and the way the game gradually seems to scale up its efforts to kill you as you increase the characters ability to survive is something special.

Oh my god people are so stupid.

I've already given away these games. Names of the winners will be announced in the next video. why do I have to name them here? And why are you writing that I am a scammer when I've even written a comment from my channel which is on top of the video? (That is not for you guys, but for those who have written raging comments over the past days. I am mad._.)

Guys, honestly, stop that. If you loosed - this is not the reason to dislike and rage.

Edited by pinguiniv