[General] - An impossible stage

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: An impossible stage

Issue Description: I am in a stage it is impossible to pass threw.

PS thank you for such an awesome game.

Steps to Reproduce: Well since the game is randomly generated I don't know how to reproduce it.

I"ll see if I can assist with this.

I think this is the potential issue, in a map I had earlier the layout

post-447002-0-67238300-1409029828_thumb.

This was the map layout I had, I didn't get a chance to SS it but basically this is what the issue was.

I didn't have Bank to allow me to bypass the red door nor did the only guard I could reach had a keycard.

I think what may be occurring is the game might be doing one of two things.

-It sees a door an assumes the user can get there since in the 2nd area there is a  door which allows the user to bypass the door but since the user can't walk to that path They are stuck

-The game sees there is a guard and assumes they have a keycard, I did take down the unit to see if they would drop a keycard but no luck.

--

As a suggestion I think the following may need to be implemented.

A Check when making the area to keep in mind the following:

-If unit can get through a certain area without a  keycard

-If they can't to make sure the enemy unit they can reach has a keycard

-Or make it so guards can go through locked doors, I tried doing this but the guards only go through the door on the otherside and made no attempts to open the locked door

--

So basically I think the game thinks the dungeon isn't bugged because it assumes/there is no check to make sure the guard has a keycard and as far as I know a guard will not use a locked door to reach a spy if they hear a noise.

Archived