[Crash] - Sending agent out using lift when on enemy overwatch halts the game

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Sending agent out using lift when on enemy overwatch halts the game

Issue Description: So, that's an interesting one I discovered by accident. I had one of my agents hide in the lift while other one was lurking around. Suddenly alarm level goes 1 up and 1 more guard spawns nearby. Next turn he comes to the lift, notices the agent there and sets into overwatch. I hit the lift button to send agent away from the level, do the stuff with my second agent and press "end turn". Aaaand.. the game just stops reacting. Nothing works, not even ESC. I guess guard AI went crazy and didn't ended his turn?

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Put agent into lift

2. Wait until enemy notices her and sets to overwatch

3. Send agent away

4. End turn

5. See the game go crazy

+1

I had this same issue too. After I sent the lift (with guard watching), the doors closed (looked like locked?), second agent had buggy movement (only moved one square when told to move more, couldn't move any more). I hit end turn, and it acted like the second agent was dead (couldn't see options like melee overwatch, etc.) and just froze (could move my view, etc., but it wouldn't take any commands). The game didn't crash though, I had to esc., and then hit retire company (or whatever the quit button is called, I forget). It took me to the main menu just fine. Playing story mode in case that helps. First bug so far (~3 hrs), so don't think it's hardware related.

Side note, it's not clear whether or not you can send the agents out one by one without losing the one that's behind. Had to when I lost an agent (no med-gel), and it gave the warning that I would lose the "dead" agent. if you send the agents out one at a time, can you still get the other one out? Do they have to leave through the starting elevator?

Great game, would be nice if you could "unlock" a third agent spot, but I don't know where the devs want to go with it.

Archived