Wurbert The Magnificent man of snow.( Fixes, tips?)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS..... THIS IS MRTIDDLES PROPERTY.

THE ORIGINAL THREAD HERE >http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/416-testing-wurbert-the-magnificent-man-of-snow/

Ive managed to mess with the scripts and prefabs a little to try and make him compatible with ROG and the newest updates. (Considering the character was dropped around 1.6, thus. alot of breaks and leaks with the newer versions. such as not even being able to eat any food.) but ive managed to fix a lot of problems, the download link provided is one that ive fixed a little. but still not fully working. as a major problem is......he still cannot eat any food. ( the original character is only meant to eat rocks and elementals, diffrent buffs and what not.) 

So what im hoping is someone who can fix the files to make them compatible with the new updates and ROG. will fix and give me a link to the download. if anyone could i would really really appreciate that.. :-)

Just asking, but did you ask for permission from the creator before making this thread? 

In general it's "bad form" to publicly change/post someone's mod without permission.

Just asking, but did you ask for permission from the creator before making this thread? 

In general it's "bad form" to publicly change/post someone's mod without permission.

He did not.

Please, to the OP and anyone else reading this, ask my permission before uploading any and all modified content of mine.

Also, his incompatibility with RoG was due to the stategraph. This does not fix the issue.

He did not.

Please, to the OP and anyone else reading this, ask my permission before uploading any and all modified content of mine.

Also, his incompatibility with RoG was due to the stategraph. This does not fix the issue.

sorry. im somewhat new to this site.  sorry if i offended anyone in any way. and if i may ask. are you going to update him/ make him compatible ?

sorry. im somewhat new to this site.  sorry if i offended anyone in any way. and if i may ask. are you going to update him/ make him compatible ?

Possibly. I was going to delete him altogether after Christmas was over. To me, this mod is a failure.

Possibly. I was going to delete him altogether after Christmas was over. To me, this mod is a failure.

oh.i know there is a lot of people out there who want him back. i just think the character is very well made. and different from a lot of them out there.  he blends with the game almost perfect.

oh.i know there is a lot of people out there who want him back. i just think the character is very well made. and different from a lot of them out there.  he blends with the game almost perfect.

and also. is there any way i could possibly do it myself? or is it something you have to do? (I Will not post it nor claim it. lmao)

Archived