Bluee's Suggestions

1. More Architecture

Additional structures in the game would be nice, ranging from a statue of Maxell(or other) to a small hut out of twigs and wood planks that makes the character immune to death at night when inside.

2. Separate Bag Slot / Progressive armor upgrade

It'd be nice to not cycle back and forth items because of the tedious shared slot, all the while to compensate the item slot with armor that can get better depending on the materials used, instead of just log suit alone. (I personally keep dying from forgetting to switch to logsuit)

3. Boss - Creature of the Night.

It's interesting to here that sound when the lights go out. What if it was a boss!? Upon defeating it, users can survive the darkness(Unable to move) without having to be instantly killed for a few days before it re-spawns again.

4. Items & Creatures

Owls would make a great additional to the roster of creatures, considering it fits into the art style and having a giant glaring glowing eyes in the middle of the night is scary ! Especially when it makes noise.

This game is not much on creating structures(minecraft), but it has so much potential in progression. As the game says: 'Survive! Collect! Attack!' with the emphasis of Attack, users can venture to new landscape that will instantly reveal a harder and challenging area. One example: If attacking X creature, they'll remember you and retaliate in a night raid. By Then having a few companion pet would help.

5. Technical Fixes

Place the tooltip description to the middle-right of the cursor instead of top left. When moving the mouse to the tool menus, the words cut off OR create a separate display placement between the tool and inventory menu. Not sure if that is possible with coding though, perhaps there is a script preventing words cutting off-screen.

Backpack to be considered as an additional inventory. When having an item in a backpack, the user would loot the same item, but go towards the main inventory instead of categorizing itself in the backpack's stack.

1. More Architecture

Additional structures in the game would be nice, ranging from a statue of Maxell(or other) to a small hut out of twigs and wood planks that makes the character immune to death at night when inside.

Mmmm, yes and no. I do think "points of interest" would add more variety to the game, however the Devs would have to be careful what they added, as it would have to match the game's theme. For example, a statue of Maxwell... that seems a bit too ostentatious for him. And a hut that provides ultimate protection... nah, too easy.

However, I wouldn't mind finding ruins of Cthulhian origins... maybe along an island's shoreline so it shows that theres more beneath the waves that what's on land. Of course this would work best if there were a beach biome... I'm just saying. ;)

2. Separate Bag Slot / Progressive armor upgrade

It'd be nice to not cycle back and forth items because of the tedious shared slot, all the while to compensate the item slot with armor that can get better depending on the materials used, instead of just log suit alone. (I personally keep dying from forgetting to switch to logsuit)

Have you tried crafting/wearing the football helmet? It's the armor made specifically for players who want to wear the backpack without worrying about that switch process. As such, I don't believe we need a special slot for the backpack. Also while I'm all for better armors, I would want armors to be more than just "better" versions of the last armor. Why not have armors that have different functions? Like a diving suit that lets you go underwater... and protects you from aquatic creatures (i.e. sharks).

3. Boss - Creature of the Night.

It's interesting to here that sound when the lights go out. What if it was a boss!? Upon defeating it, users can survive the darkness(Unable to move) without having to be instantly killed for a few days before it re-spawns again.

Ah, you're thinking of the Grue. Yes, it haunts the darkness... but it serves a purpose more important than any monster. It's an unspeakable terror that reminds us to fear the darkness. If you could kill it you would diminsh that fear. So I would have to disagree with this suggestion.

4. Items & Creatures

Owls would make a great additional to the roster of creatures, considering it fits into the art style and having a giant glaring glowing eyes in the middle of the night is scary ! Especially when it makes noise.

I agree, as I've asked for owls... specifically for the reasons you stated, their errie hoot and pale white eyes staring at you from the darkness. I suggested they perch on trees, so players wouldn't encounter them unless there were trees nearby. Also, similar to spiders, I suggested that owls should flee/fly away from light sources (say if you approached with a torch).

...users can venture to new landscape that will instantly reveal a harder and challenging area. One example: If attacking X creature, they'll remember you and retaliate in a night raid.

Well as the game progresses (in plot) we will travel to new and harder locations. Also, I see no issue with enemies remembering your past offences and coming after you later.

By Then having a few companion pet would help.

There have been several suggestions along these lines, for example beefalo/tallbird mounts and a pet hound. Feel free to search the forum for these topics.

Backpack to be considered as an additional inventory. When having an item in a backpack, the user would loot the same item, but go towards the main inventory instead of categorizing itself in the backpack's stack.

Yup, stacks splitting between the backpack and inventory is a known issue. I certainly find it annoying. The only workaround right now is to fill your entire inventory with items and then it will automatically dump new items into your backpack instead.