Mods say "To Be Enabled"

Hey guys.

Just got Don't Starve after playing at a friend's for hours. It runs fine, I downloaded the stand alone version seeing as I haven't used Steam before, been playing and decided to try some mods. Seeing as it was the stand alone it automatically updated itself to All's Well That Maxwell so I understand that some won't work, but a few do.

Where's My Beefelo works fine, More Plantables, etc when I enable them. However, some when I click to enable them it changes to say "To Be Enabled" instead of "Enabled". What does this mean? I haven't entirely tested to see if all of them appear in game once I've loaded it up, but the ones that already work switch straight to "Enabled".

I'd really love some help as I love this game and some of the mods I've seen are amazing :-) I can post images, etc, to show what I mean in case I wasn't clear.

It's not RoG, it's just Don't Starve. I bought it from the Klei Don't Starve website; I don't pirate. Please don't assume that I have just because I'm having a problem.

When I bought it yesterday it said it would automatically update to the latest version once I downloaded it from the page you also get your Steam key from. It got stuck, then closed. When I opened it up it says it's on All's Well That Maxwell so I assumed it was the newest update because of what it said when I bought it. Is this not the case?

It's not RoG, it's just Don't Starve. I bought it from the Klei Don't Starve website; I don't pirate. Please don't assume that I have just because I'm having a problem.

When I bought it yesterday it said it would automatically update to the latest version once I downloaded it from the page you also get your Steam key from. It got stuck, then closed. When I opened it up it says it's on All's Well That Maxwell so I assumed it was the newest update because of what it said when I bought it. Is this not the case?

That is not the latest version, you should post here...http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/17-dont-starve-bug-tracker/

not in the mod forums.

Archived