[Mod Char Request] Raven TTGo as Playable char

Hello to all of you who known how to make characters mods

I want to request please if you like too, make Raven from teen titans go, as a playable char,

i guess it has already a very good art like this one

Raven_(Teen_Titans_Go!).png

hope someone likes the idea, and want to make it, i lack of the knowledge to make it myself

thank you, and good night

Squidward-NO.gif

But in all seriousness, her design wouldn't lend itself well to Don't Starve.  Her cloak would only go down to her waist, and her arms and legs would be poking out awkwardly through it.

If you want my advice, I suggest that you come up with a character that draws inspiration from Raven.  That way, you could tailor it to your needs, and you could design it to actually fit into the Don't Starve style in the first place.

(And yeah, I do not care for TTG.  It's sort of a slap in the face to the fans of the early 2000s series to me.)

hoo that could work too

i just like the way she is and her cape

never saw that serie anyway,

i just saw the original teen titans, but i guessed the likeliness of the art

was a little close to what don't starve could use, i mean not exaaaactly that one,

was just an example.

i will research how to make something, with your ideas about taking it for inspiration

thank you.

For other part, if yet someone want to do some char like her, would be very cool.

hoo that could work too

i just like the way she is and her cape

never saw that serie anyway,

i just saw the original teen titans, but i guessed the likeliness of the art

was a little close to what don't starve could use, i mean not exaaaactly that one,

was just an example.

i will research how to make something, with your ideas about taking it for inspiration

thank you.

For other part, if yet someone want to do some char like her, would be very cool.

Archived