Yet another DS series- Feedback appreciated!

agstah

Hi all!

Let me start off by saying that I am a newb at both Don't Starve and Youtube videos. I started out making videos for Sims3, but once I found Don't Starve that is all I wanted to play. I don't consider myself a "gamer" and there are a lot of things I am not good at. Such as not ending sentences with prepositions. :razz:

Anyway, I've been doing a Don't Starve series for a few months now, just the vanilla game. I plan to start a RoG series within the next couple of weeks. I'd love some feedback, as I don't have many viewers.

Thank you for reading/watching!

Don't Starve playlist:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk0RFaMxdftU_DeKQZrIxMoDc1Fn5sTfU

(I'll admit, the first few videos are not the best, but they get better! I think? Maybe?)

Edited by agstah
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! I have finished up my series for the regular game where I lasted over 100 days, which I never thought would happen!  I've just posted the first episode for my RoG series, I hope those of you who watch will enjoy!  :eagerness:

I just killed my first deerclops! Sure, it was only because Wigfrid is so powerful, but it still counts right? :)

Check it out if you want:

The fight starts around 17:50, but it was really a 2 episode ordeal with pan flutes, old bells and much freaking out on my part. Watch the pre-fight entertainment here: