I have played the dlc many times, and I feel like a few things need to be changed.

1.  Beager-  This boss bothers me so much since when he runs, he just destroys everything in his path.  I could understand if it was late in the game and a monster could be able to do this but at day 18, it really just ruins the fun when a nice herd of beefalo and a whole pig village are just gone like that. Also I believe that they should have different drops than just items that prepare you for the next season.  I know they can be more creative than that!

2.  Weapons/defense-  More weapons are needed to be added since there are so many new bosses, I like the idea of making something from a goat's horn or maybe being able to create a weapon that has effects like a chance to stun a enemy or weaken so they take a little more damage.  As I was saying about the Beager, I am sick of the bosses just destroying everything (like my base) I know there are tooth traps, but if there are going to be bosses that early, then there should be a better way of defending yourself then just leading the boss somewhere to destroy everything.  A turret that freezes enemy would be EXTREMELY cool. Maybe it could  be fueled with ice and has a very slow fire rate (like 20 secs).

3.  Caves- I love the whole cave thing idea and I want to explore them but they are just way to hard (for me at least).  I wish the depth worms were a little less harsh on you because its ridiculous when your fighting them, spiders, and nightmares at the same time...

4.  Birchnut trees-  Okay, these trees I am crazy about, but after the last update I am scared to even look at them... The spawn rate of the them turning into *birchguards* is so ridiculous. Even thou they are the strongest thing in the world, after just chopping one  tree, and some little hairy nuts start running at ya, is kinda ANNOYING... I just think the chance of them spawning should be turned down way way low, like 5% at start, going up to say like 20% would be more appropriate.

5. Bases- With all the new crazy stuff, I want new items for bases because having even having stone walls, tooth traps, and a tentacle spike doesn't make me feel safe.... *getting this idea off the Wes* using 1 silk, one bee, and one grass = a balloon mine.  A structure that plays lovely tunes so that when aggressive mobs near they are slowed because of the calming music.

Overall I think they have been interested in just shoving down all these new things without adding enough things to counter it and help the player.  * I know they have added things to help but it isn't enough in my opinion*  Just one thing that makes me cry is that animals now stare its like the game is called Don't stare not *don't let the animal starve* ;-; 

6. Webber-  I LOVE the idea of this character and enjoy playing has him, but he should really have more spiders spawn in his world because i rarely find any in mine.  Also his sanity should be raised just a little, to like 125.  He should be able to craft a pig mask so he can walk around pig villages safely.( pig king reasons)  

Archived