Can you make Webber's sanity rise when he's near spiders and spider queens?

Webber wishes he has human friends and had more human traits to him. While he does feel safe around spiders, he is reminded of his loneliness and monstrous form. Being a little kid in a spider in a world where spiders are your only friend is rather scary to think about.

But really this would make things too easy.

Female spiders eat male spiders.

I don't think the Queen Spider would really work (if anything it should drain faster), but i agree with the spiders.

So, you're telling me; a spider wants to breed but gets eaten instead. What is wrong with you, nature!?

Having spiders around to help you shouldn't drain your sanity, I mean Pigs GIVE you sanity if you befriend them with other characters, which should be a thing with spiders when useing Webber, otherways, having friends while using Webber = Insanity :(

So, you're telling me; a spider wants to breed but gets eaten instead. What is wrong with you, nature!?

Having spiders around to help you shouldn't drain your sanity, I mean Pigs GIVE you sanity if you befriend them with other characters, which should be a thing with spiders when useing Webber, otherways, having friends while using Webber = Insanity :(

No, it shouldn't. There is lots of spiders and fewer pigs. This would add way too much sanity. Spiders take little time to respawn, pigs take 4 days.

Archived