Weird, illogical and annoying

The DLC has some rain and snow features that are illogical and would especially not be understandable by newbies.

Raincoat protects XW-78 from raindrops (should only be Umbrella, rain hat, pretty parason and other hats).

Breezy vest, puffy vest, winter hat, beefalo hat etc. doesn't protect you from wetness in winter during snowstorms, instead rainhat and raincoat protects you, may be pretty parasol and umbrella (I think).

Werepigs, dark flowers (which evolved from pigs and flowers) doesn't go back when full moon has ended. Please change this.

Sanity glitch - sometimes sanity drop doesn't go away when you've stood near something or used something that makes your sanity drop.

Can you please fix this/change this? If it's already planned for the next update, then thnx.

1) It's game, not real world

2) It's a bug. Bzzzzz!

3) Full Moon lasts two nights. And two days -  between and after. Ok about werepigs - it's maybe bug

4) You using WET thing. they lose sanity

4) what is WET thing? What are you talking about?

It has nothing to do with wetness, my friend. The glitch accured during winter for me and for another guy during spring even when his character was completely dry in a safe place and it didn't stop no matter what you do.

It has nothing to do with wetness, my friend. The glitch accured during winter for me and for another guy during spring even when his character was completely dry in a safe place and it didn't stop no matter what you do.

ALWAYS wear a raincoat. Until the next update, this should fix in it.

Archived