someone please feed will graham (or there never truly was a more appropriate fandom crossover)

So my partner recently got me into Don't Starve, and by got me into it, she got it for herself and I watched on with envy until I eventually got it myself and started playing. Now there's talk and beginnings of character mods forming. You can probably guess who I'm working on a character mod for (hint: thread title).

I also figured eh, I should do one of them drawn DS avatars, so I drew up this and then edited it into an avatar.

ofpuna.jpg

But of course, that's not kawaii anime Don't Starve scribble enough for his official portrait for a character mod, so I started on one that fits the original game style a little better as well. Hyperlink because of file size here: http://i58.tinypic.com/2vv2smg.jpg Just lineart for now. There are ideas being batted around for the Will mod that I hope will be of interest to folks both of the Hannibal fandom that might also be in the DS community, as well as perks, quirks, and weaknesses that will interest those not following the zany adventures of Hannibal (and how he ruins Will Graham's life) as well.

also it's been ages since I've done anything on a forum, so hi, how do I forum? insert text, post topic? close enough?

• Like 1