Bugs ive encountered

i can only find 1 spider nests in the swam 

rain is really common dont know if thats suppose to happen or not

and thats it for right now

swamp*

Spider nests are harder to find. Check forests with pig houses sprinkled around, I found a bunch of spiders there.

Rain is going to be more common. In spring its almost relentless, but I think its actually producing lots of flowers!

You want a really funny bug, light a buzzard on fire. They are like phoenixes :D

Spider nests are harder to find. Check forests with pig houses sprinkled around, I found a bunch of spiders there.

Rain is going to be more common. In spring its almost relentless, but I think its actually producing lots of flowers!

You want a really funny bug, light a buzzard on fire. They are like phoenixes :grin:

cool and i do not like spiders being harder to find really because i can only find one soider nest each map i f=think i need to beef up the rarability to really common

cool and i do not like spiders being harder to find really because i can only find one soider nest each map i f=think i need to beef up the rarability to really common

I don't know if the spider spawn amount was changed or not, but be careful adding more spiders. I put krampus to lots and he starts throwing a fit after I kill one butterfly.

I don't know if the spider spawn amount was changed or not, but be careful adding more spiders. I put krampus to lots and he starts throwing a fit after I kill one butterfly.

lol krampus angry at you he deosn't want you killing any animals lol

whoa! forums glitch!

Archived