First Ever Time Playing 'Don't Starve!'

Mattin

Hey guys,

A few days back I got sent a couple codes for Don't starve. So I've decided to check it out and record my first ever time playing the game, as I try and work things out on the go. Surprisingly I've lasted longer than expected..

In today's episode considering I've never played this game before. I actually do surprisingly well! After quickly getting used to the controls I set up a permanent base and even make a couple bad taste jokes, before armouring up in preparation for next episodes epic assault on the spiders den!

Either-way thank you guys for watching, I understand that it's a little douchey to post here. But if you liked it please leave a like/subscribe. If not or you just have some tips please post away and I'll try and read everything!

Thanks for the awesome game as well guys! Keep it up! :)

-Mattin

Don't Starve - Part 2 - Here Lies Some Guy.. Blah Blah, Blah...

Episode 2 is up, and I go spider hunting in the latest update! ^^

As always any feedback is always welcome, and if you enjoyed the video please leave a like/subscribe, it really helps me and the channel out!

Thanks for watching! :)

Don't Starve - Part 3 - Here Lies Some Guy.. Nothing like Poo in the Morning!

It's part 3 of my epic journey into the quirky world of Don't Starve!.

And today I explain why there's been a lack of videos recently, and also my unquestionable love of poop!

Feedback is welcome as always, and if you liked the video please subscribe for more! ^^

Thanks for watching! :)