Mark Of Serenity Essential To Beat The Game?

solocollection

Hello everybody,

as the title says I'm curious if it is possible to beat the game without using the Mark of Serenity.

I'm currently at the beginning of "Chapter 11 - Set to flight" and I've managed to pass the minefield right at the beginning without using the new skill. Now I have to get through the two swinging sabers but it seems kind of impossible unless I'm very lucky and get the right timing (assuming it is designed to be able to do it without the new skill).

Let's assume that I also pass that part without using the Mark of Serenity. Is it possible for me to go on without using it?

Regards,

solocollection

Edit: Why this thread? Mark of Serenity seems kind of overpowered to me, that's why.

Edit2:

If an admin reads this. I might have found another bug. I was like halfway through "Set to flight"  and then my game crashed for some reason or I closed it (don't really know). After restarting the game I found myself at the beginning of "Shattered Stronghold". I mean all I have to do is pressing Enter right? It's not like that I accidentally pressed the Left-Arrow button to choose "Shattered Stronghold". However thanks to that bug or whatever it is, it reset my checkpoints in "Set to flight" and I have to start from the beginning again.

Archived