God Role Play(Accepting New Rpers)

LordFlame

Edan is finally at camp(where they woke up) once there he proceeds to find common medical supplies and not so common ones for example book of the mind body soul and how to fix problems with them then a medical journal and medical plant seeds

note: the bag is quite big and could contain a variety of medical supplies

OOC:I wish you luck on your trip

*Gris sees Edan arranging medical stuff, and he goes into his owl form to watch from a distance*

Edan feeling a presence watching him turns to see an owl Edan: Gris I know what you look like in owl form remember from the bat___.Edan gets a sudden headache from trying to recall the memory

note:although the lack of power should stop shape shifting I'll let it pass also I'm talking about how the first characters got here

Edan: something like that as well as fire this book talks about a rare artifact that can recharge the soul however it also says to only have a few drops so here take the journal. Edan hands Gris the journal

note: what is in the journal is all up to you

OOC: I'm back. I went to Florida to meet family. It took forever. It was a 12-13 hour drive going from one to the other, so it basically took 24-26 hours overall, not counting the time I spent at their house. I also learned that I have a Vietnamese side to my family.

IC: Dracho started to dig in the dirt. He made a small hole and covered it with leaves. He could sleep until Solarioculus and stay here. A memory hit him. Gris. Dracho bounded out of the hole and started running back. Something knocked him out of the way, and he didn't want to find out what. He was now disoriented and ran in a random direction, hoping it was the right way. He dodged a bullet, and the bullet was their camp.

Dracho keeps running and running and running, until he reaches the ocean. He doesn't want to jump in. He didn't cross an ocean before. He must have passed by the camp, and darkness was coming. Not even Solarioculus could rise against her. Charlie. He started to dig and dig and dig and dig, until he had a hole. He covered the hole up with leaves, like before, hoping that Charlie would not see through the leaves and kill him. Dracho fell asleep. Charlie prowled the night, hoping that food was here, but she found none.

and so it was day Edan proceeded to search for Dracho and ended up finding a nest of spiders "Edan: hello little spiders"the spiders don't attack Edan because of his spider DNA Edan also see's what looks like a person webbed up

Note:if your creature form is of an animal that creature is therefore passive towards your character

Edan proceeds to talk to the spiders about the person webbed up "so he tried to kill you with his bare fists was eating your kin that's a horrible person" Edan proceeds to get out a piece of flint and cuts up the person so the he is nothing more than a few bits of flesh here and there