zomnat's rolplay 2.0

nathanael

*laughs*Hahaha! You don't need me to explain the birds and the bees to you, right? Remember that? I can remember every word she said: "carol, zommy, I need to have a talk."*laughs more*

( zomnat has a what is she talking about )

(Ok, long explanation incoming: maxwell stole the bag and shelby, and but Charlie they instead (she is disguised as Caroline) and she is trying to earn the trust of Zomnat and Wiada so she can betray them. That's why wiada's song didn't affect her, because she is too psychologically powerful)

(Ok, long explanation incoming: maxwell stole the bag and shelby, and but Charlie they instead (she is disguised as Caroline) and she is trying to earn the trust of Zomnat and Wiada so she can betray them. That's why wiada's song didn't affect her, because she is too psychologically powerful)

zomnat: uuuhhhh........ ok..

(But in the RP, Wiada and Zomnat don't know yet)Don't tell me you don't remember? Come on! Mom's probably so worried! Imagine the look on her face when she finds out you're not dead!

zomnat: i don't remeber..... all i remeber is i was next to a grave and maxwell was standing over me.