Role Play Adventures of dont starve [1 roles are free ]

moelbooy

i were builded so, i don`t know why Bzzzzz.maybe you can repair my, im hard damaged

Repair he? then you go to the right robot i am s-r-b-i-aHmm first of all i must checking your sytesm.....Ok then your damages so Shelby! can i get some grears shelby??Where are u?!?!?

Repair he? then you go to the right robot i am s-r-b-i-aHmm first of all i must checking your sytesm.....Ok then your damages so Shelby! can i get some grears shelby??Where are u?!?!?

i sawed the snail crawling into the forest, i think he searchs something(blewcheese is offline)

tell about you

Well i called S.r.b.i.athat means smart robot but in alpha...I was on anotherr world i heared them talking about me...that i am not very usfull that make me sad i found something and a sing was there tehy stand pull lever for good thingThe thing i was im in beta..I pulled it but after i pulled lever the sing get bigger then it stay for ME! HAHAHAHA i was take by dark hands and i am now on these world....I found shelby and get with him firends but...I want to talk with the thing that rapped me and maybe revenge but then it wasnt a person it was a throne i will now trying to find it with shelby and get my wish!but now we are here... tell me a little bit about you!

Well i called S.r.b.i.athat means smart robot but in alpha...I was on anotherr world i heared them talking about me...that i am not very usfull that make me sad i found something and a sing was there tehy stand pull lever for good thingThe thing i was im in beta..I pulled it but after i pulled lever the sing get bigger then it stay for ME! HAHAHAHA i was take by dark hands and i am now on these world....I found shelby and get with him firends but...I want to talk with the thing that rapped me and maybe revenge but then it wasnt a person it was a throne i will now trying to find it with shelby and get my wish!but now we are here... tell me a little bit about you!

thats inpossible, i lost my data casettes on the island.but i saw some robots that looks like me.